Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Massage Oil is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins, and varicose veins. Extracted from ginger root, ginger oil benefits you by relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Decreases swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Ginger Massage Oil is one of our most popular and 100% natural solutions our customers use for arthritis, edema, spider veins, varicose veins, and sports injuries.
It has been used for hundreds of years and is just now being rediscovered as one of the most essential oils for beauty & health.
HOW GINGER MASSAGE CAN HELP ME?
By performing ginger massage, you can stimulate the opening of the initial lymphatic and increase the volume of lymph flow by as much as 20 times.
stimulating lymph flow in one area can increase lymph flow in another. Other factors that can assist the movement of the lymph are skeletal muscle contractions, breathing, the pulsing of arteries, as well the ability of the angions to contract independently of the stretch receptors.
Ginger Massage’s effectiveness lies in its ability to activate the stretch response, which significantly increases the pulsation rate of the lymphangions, increasing lymph flow through the vessels.
AND WHY GINGER?
Our ginger oil is made by extracting the ginger from the ginger root- 100% NATURAL combining with natural essential oils. Ginger oil has amazing proven benefits like relieving any swelling and pain.
Ginger as a huge number of anti-inflammatory properties. It helps ease inflammation in the body from the direct application onto the skin.
When used in oil form it also creates a warning effect that helps ease pain and reduce the swelling further.
Quickly helps reduce swelling from lymphedema
Helps unblock clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity and the release of painful fluid build up.
decrease swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation from all types of chronic illness such as arthritis etc.
Helps to reduce adipose tissues & fat cells according to users.
Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins to make you feel better.
- Boosting the immune system
- Reducing cellulite
- Removing harmful toxins from the body
- Improving blood circulation to the skin
- Keeping the body youthful and agile
- Promoting beautiful youthful skin
- Energizing the body
- Boosting your mood
- Combating stress and high blood pressure
- Fights inflammation, swelling, and edema
- Promotes longevity and general well-being
- Reduces autoimmune disorders
- Promotes self-love and awareness
HOW TO DO LYMPHATIC MASSAGE
Let us first clear this up: there is nothing complicated about this! Below we have provided you with simple steps to follow:
- Grab your bottle of lymphatic massage oil. To make this, simply mix ½ cup of carrier oil such as olive almond or coconut oil with 20 drops of your lymphatic massage essential oil.
- Now lightly warm up the oil so that it penetrates your skin faster.
- as you apply your oil, take time to firmly apply more pressureand more strokes to the following areas where the majority of the lymph nodes are clustered: the neck, the armpits, the mammary glands, the limbs (particularly the elbows and knees), the groin region.
- Use your thumb and forefingers to gently squeeze and stroke your lymph nodes.
That’s about it! Now you can take a shower to rinse off the oil or simply rub off the excess oil with a towel.
- repeat it between 1-2 times a day for faster results.
1. How long should a lymphatic massage last? As short as 10 minutes or as long as 30 minutes! Better to spare a few minutes for a quick message every day than to go without it!
2. Do I need to use the ginger essential oil? Yes, please! in addition to all of the benefits we have described above, ginger Oil helps make the massage smoother and easier. It prevents scratches and reduces the pain and the swelling especially on dry skin.
3. another option to reduce pain: Add 3-4 drops of oil to hot water, wet the towel, wring it out, apply it where it is needed, and wait until it gets cold, continue to repeat the use.
orders are processed within 1-2 days. after your order is processed you should receive your tracking information right away!
deliveries take on average 8-18 days in some rare occasions 21+ day.
--- TESTIMONIALS ---
My hands swell and I have pain in my thumb joints and neuropathy in my little finger. When I rub in a few drops of the ginger oil that pain and swelling goes away for several hours. I also put it on my feet at night, it prevents swelling and itching that my feet have. I am 70 years old and I am so glad I found this ginger oil. I recommend it!
I bought this and I used it last night. My ankles swell and are usually very swollen by the night and I wake up the same way. So last night I massaged my ankles and calves with this oil. It smells great & not too greasy. This morning I woke up and I had no swelling & they didn’t ache. I couldn’t believe it!
After a short time the Ginger oil has reduced the swelling in my feet and legs, I also started wearing compression socks. It's been a great help for me. It also helps me sleep better at night and calms me down with my anxiety. I use it morning and night.